The Wheatsheaf Inn is described as follows:-
* A superb Grade II Listed building with numerous features.
* For Sale due to retirement - only the 2nd time to the market in 43 years.
* Substantial Public House with Locals Bar, Lounge Bar, Restaurant and Games Room.
* Two-bedroomed Living Accommodation
* Located within the North York Moors National Park in the village of Egton, approximately 6 miles west of Whitby.
* Car Park to the rear with Quoits pitch.
FOR SALE: £595,000 FOR THE FREEHOLD, BUSINESS GOODWILL, FIXTURES & FITTINGS PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
AGENTS NOTE: There is also a spacious 4 bedroomed holiday cottage that can also be acquired with the public house or purchased separately, by way of negotiation. Photographs included above.