66 Bootham can be described in brief as follows:-
* Period office building dating back to the 1850's.
* Located on the edge of York City Centre, within walking distance of public transport
* Total Net Internal Area of 311.88 sq.m. (3,357 sq. ft.). The basement makes up 704 sq.ft of the total floor area, which is only suitable for the storage of non-perishable items.
* Includes a garden and two garages to the rear of the property
* The property is available by way of a new internal repairing and insuring lease for a maximum term of five years at a rent of £42,000 per annum
* Rent will be payable quarterly in advance and a deposit equivalent to a minimum of three months’ rent will be required.
* Lease to be excluded from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 S24 - S28.
* Rateable Value: £25,250
* Available summer 2020
TO LET £42,000 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE